Sunday, June 16, 2013

THE SELECTION SERIES: The Prince & more!

THE SELECTION SERIES-

If you absolutely loved The Selection and The Elite by Kiera Cass, than keep your eyes open for the third and I believe final novel in the series, The One. The release date is set for May 6th, 2014. I know! It's almost a year away! Too long for me to wait! Well if you can't get enough try reading The Prince: a Selection Novella by Kiera Cass. This is a prequel novella to the first book. It's about Maxon and another girl that caught his eye before the Selection even happened. It's a great short read! If you want to know about any major Selection Series events, then stay tuned to my blog! I follow all major series that I blog about. I will definitely be reading The One as soon as it comes out and reviewing it.
THE PRINCE


You can follow Kiera Cass at: http://www.kieracass.com/

MY NEXT REVIEW-
Next I will be reviewing That Boy and That Wedding by Jillian Dodd. Two great books!

No comments:

Post a Comment