Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey everyone! This is my very first blog and I am super excited! I am really new at this so hang with me. Lately I've been even more into books than I usually am (I am an extremely avid reader, especially for an 18 year old) and I have been dying to both write and read more, so I have decided that Book Reviewing is something I think I might be good at and I am going to give it a try! I have just recently started reviewing for Bookkus: a relatively new online publishing company. They have both writers and reviewers and I am super excited to read some very new and fresh stories! I have been studying book reviewing and another way to get good at reviewing and become more "professional" is to review through blogs, so here I am! Just so you know which genres I normally read is YA, dystopian, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, and American and British Classics. I know that actually sounds like a lot but the books I read are usually a few of those genres lumped together. So... if any this sounds interesting to you, please stay tuned. I think I will start my first review tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment