Friday, June 14, 2013

LUNAR CHRONICLES: Upcoming books and Prequel stories!

LUNAR CHRONICLES-

Can't get enough of the Lunar Chronicles? Well I'll be keeping you posted as to when the sequels come out! Anytime that a sequel or a short story comes out related to a book that I blog or blogged about, I will post about it! I will probably read it and then do a review as well! Here's a little about the upcoming novels in this series as well as two prequel short stories:

CRESS- This is the 3rd installment to The Lunar Chronicles. The fairytale it is based on is Rapunzel. Although the heroine (Cress) has been mentioned in the other two novels, I can't really say who she is or why she is mentioned because I would have to spoil a lot!!! This book will be coming out in the spring of 2014. A prequel short story is expected to come out some time this year.

WINTER- This is the 4th and as of right now, the final installment of The Lunar Chronicles. It is based on the fairytale Snow White. Again, this character is mentioned but I can't reveal anything. It is expected to come out sometime in 2015.

GLITCHES- Prequel short story to Cinder. It features Cinder and what she remembers when she first became a cyborg and adjusting to her step family. Already published.

THE QUEEN'S ARMY- Prequel short story to Scarlet. This story features Wolf. I can't say much else if you haven't AT LEAST read Cinder. Too many spoilers! Already published.

This is Marissa Meyer's website. There is more info about her and the books. I believe you can also read the short stories on here for free.  http://www.marissameyer.com/


SERIES POSTS-

Like I said, anytime I blog about a book in a series of some sort, I will follow up on that series any time anything major happens like a book release, short story release, or movie release. I may even review my opinion of the movie.

TOMORROW'S REVIEW-

Like I said earlier, tomorrow I will do a review on the book I read yesterday; The Selection by Kiera Cass. Super pumped! It was great read and I am excited to elaborate more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment