Tuesday, June 25, 2013

LUNAR CHRONICLES: Cress Sneak Peak!

Hey! I will be doing a review of another great series today but first...

CRESS SNEAK PEEK HAS ARRIVED!

I was so excited when I found out yesterday that Marissa Meyer would be releasing the first chapter of Cress today. I have already read it, and it was FABULOUS! I know that in my review of Scarlet I said that I had a hard time getting attached to the character of Scarlet and I was really afraid that it would be the same way with the new heroines in the last two books. Well I am glad to say that it isn't...at least for me. I was already falling in love with Cress. The chapter is great and really left me dying to know more. Here is the URL to Marissa's website. On there it has the link to read the first chapter in Cress as well as an opportunity to win an ARC (Advanced Reader's Copy) and foreign copies of Cinder and Scarlet.

http://www.marissameyer.com/blog/

I came home from work today and immediately read the first chapter. I was kind of in my own little version of heaven. I had my head phones in and I was listening to the music on my "Feel Good Music" playlist, reading a sneak peek from one of my favorite series, and eating M&Ms. Life can't get much better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment