Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hello, hello. I was planning on writing a review today of the first two installments of The Lunar Chronicles. Unfortunately, time has slipped away from me. I do plan on doing it tomorrow. Just to let you know a little about the books, they are set very distantly in the future. Each novel is based off of fairy tails. When I started reading them I thought that they were much more popular than they actually are, but I think that they are well on their way to star status! I would review tonight, but I really want to do them together and I do not think that I have the energy to do two detailed reviews on two very good novels. More info on them tomorrow! The reason I did not review them tonight is because I was on Bookkus reviewing two preview stories. They were both really great stories and I'm interested to see if they make it to the next round. If you like to read, join Bookkus! They are always in need of book reviewers and it's a great way to read and then talk about what you read. Okay, well, I think I am going to wrap it up for the night.



TOMORROW'S REVIEW:

No comments:

Post a Comment